Society & Culture
73. Austin Coppock in “The Celestial Art” // Qigong, Decans, Lunar Mansions, Time & Contradictions of the Heart
If you studied the natal chart of this podcast, you’d know that this was the timeframe that Austin Coppock would make his debut on this de-program. Austin is one of the pre-eminent astrologers of our time and is the author of the groundbreaking and much-lauded “36 Faces: The History, Astrology and Magic of the Decans”. Austin is also well-versed in general esoterics and magical traditions such as Hermeticism, as well as Chinese martial arts, all of which will pop up in conversation here.
Please do take a moment to check out our Patreon campaign. We call it Coda. Four levels of support. Bonus content. Free shit. Click here to check it out.
If recurring monthly support via Patreon isn’t your thing, we do accept one time-donations via PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Every little bit helps. Click here if you’re interested.
PRODUCTION & LICENSING
This podcast is produced in the Kingdom of Ohio and is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International.
Executive Producers: Mike K., Erick, Jason N., Matt A.
Love yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.
133. Pam Grossman in “The Witch Wave” // Reflections on Women, Magic, Power & the Enduring Popularity of the Witch Archetype
132. Janaka Stucky in “Ascend Ascend” // Ecstatic Poetry, Jewish Mysticism, Destruction of Self & the Magic of Performance
131. Michael Joseph in “Old World Order” // Occult Catholicism, the Talmud, Satan & the Golems of the Pharisees
RAW 13: Sean Michael Wilson on the Tao Te Ching, Graphic Novels, Manga & Anarchism (Bonus Teaser)
130. Michael Wann in “Grand Fire Trine” // The Notre Dame Cathedral Fire, Atmospheric Transitions & the Starboard
RAW 12: Peter Bebergal on the Work & Legacy of Sci-fi’s Difficult Genius Gene Wolfe, Religious Literature, Unreliable Narrators & Game of Thrones (Free Bonus)
129. Carl Abrahamsson in “Magick Lantern Cycle” // Cinemagician: Conversations With Kenneth Anger & Documenting Anton LaVey
RAW 11: Derek Hunter on Terry Gilliam & Imagination vs Reality in The Man Who Killed Don Quixote (Patreon Bonus Teaser)
128. Jeremy Johnson in “Mutations” // Jean Gebser, Structures of Consciousness & the Three Worlds
RAW 10: David Gunderson on Diet Choice as a Predictor of Personality & the Problems With Scientific Studies (Patreon Bonus Teaser)
127. Sandor Katz in “A Live & Active Culture” // The Art & Alchemy of Fermentation & the War on Bacteria
126. Recluse in “The Dark Knights Rise” // Opus Dei, Le Cercle & Clerical Fascism
125. Dan Attrell in “Pick A Trick” // The Picatrix, Astral Magic & Platonic Orientalism
124. Douglas Rushkoff in “Find the Others” // Disconnecting From the Antihuman Agenda & Reconnecting With Team Human
123. Dr. Kasper Opstrup // Cultural Alchemy, Avant-Garde Social Movements & the Invisible Insurrection
122. Gordon White & Jay Springett in “Notes Toward a Manifesto” // Solarpunk, Hopepunk & the Magic of Envisioning a Better Future
121. Jasun Horsley in “The Vice of Kings (Redux)” // Aleister Crowley, Timothy Leary, Wicca & the Left-Hand Path
RAW 9: Darryl Sloan on Consciousness, Spacetime, High/Low Magick & Rebuilding Spirituality for a Scientific Age (Patreon Bonus Teaser)
120. Nikki Wyrd in “Enter the Void” // Age-Old Magic, Epigenetics & Ways to Approach Death
119. Jasun Horsley in “The Vice of Kings” // Fabian Socialism, Social Engineering & the Culture of Abuse
Code and preview