TV & Film
This week, we discuss season 2, episode four of Star Trek: Discovery, and, along the way...
Also, an apology from Liz: I had a mild cold when we recorded, and though I've edited out all the nose-blowing, I just had a lot of trouble ... expressing ... words. Also, "Eurydice" is a verb now.
See antimatterpod.tumblr.com for more shownotes and this week's pod sketches.
76. Space Zoom
75. It's Ruined Childhoods Again
74. Talking Dolphins
73. The Rick Berman Problem
72. What About Manperson?
71. Edith Keeler in the 23rd Century
70. Clinton-Era Star Trek
69. She’s A Queen, Motherf****er! (Discovery 3.13)
68. A Little Capitalism, As A Treat (Discovery 3.12)
67. The Last Dilithiumbender (Discovery 3.11)
66. Ebenezer Georgiou (Discovery 3.10)
65. Harlan Ellison’s Angry Ghost (Discovery 3.09)
64. Starfleet Is A Social Construct (Discovery 3.08)
63. Michael and Ahsoka (Discovery 3.07)
62. Blue Redshirt (Discovery 3.06)
61. Fetch Quest (Discovery 3.05)
60. Trilling Around (Discovery 3.04)
59. It's Just A Really Good Tree, Man (Discovery 3.03)
58.Sexy Neelix (Discovery 3.01 and 3.02)
57. A Tale of Two Romulan Commanders
But Ma That's My Favorite Movie
Set Phasers: A Highly illogical Star Trek Podcast
Who Would Win? Cast
The Office Deep Dive with Brian Baumgartner
The Weekly Planet
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com