Kids & Family:Parenting
36. Giving Everyone Access to a Down Syndrome Specialty Clinic with DSC2U - Dr. Brian Skotko
We are thankful to have Dr. Brian Skotko on today’s episode. Dr. Brian is the director of the Down Syndrome Program at Massachusetts General Hospital, a Board-certified medical geneticist and has dedicated his professional energies toward children with cognitive and developmental disabilities. Today we talk about his new online clinic, DSC2U, the importance of inclusion and how we as a community can help the medical profession improve their delivery of a Down syndrome diagnosis.
LUMIND IDSC FOUNDATION: www.lumindidsc.org
Episode Transcript: https://ifweknewthen701833686.wordpress.com/2020/11/25/36-giving-everyone-access-to-a-down-syndrome-specialty-clinic-with-dsc2u-dr-brian-skotko/2/
Please follow us on Twitter @ifweknewthenPOD you can drop us a line on our Facebook page @ifweknewthenPOD or visit our website https://www.IfWeKnewThen.com to send us an email with questions and comments. You can join our mailing list there and get alerts of future podcast episodes. Thank you again and we look forward to you joining us on the next episode of IF WE KNEW THEN.
87. Downs & Towns: Our Conversation with Houston Vandergriff
86. Making Changes And A New Beginning
85. Happy New Year: The Chromosome Song
84. Happy Everything To Everyone: A Holiday Message
83. The Self Determination Learning Circle at Club 21 with Kelly Kulzer-Reyes
82. John’s Crazy Socks - Spreading Happiness with John & Mark Cronin
81. USA Skateboarding’s “Skateboarding For All” Initiative with Miki Vuckovich
80. Bertie’s Heart Surgery: Talking About The Scary Stuff with Melissa Kynoch
79. Reaching Our Advocation Milestones As Parents - with Julie Picot
78. A Son’s Advocacy: Another Conversation with Sader Issa
77. Practicing Gratitude Without Expectations: An Interview with Karen Maezen Miller
76. Catching Up with Melissa Kynoch: A Year and a Half Later
75. A Loving Kindness Meditation Gift from Paul Denniston
74. Creating An Inclusive Superhero Universe: A Conversation with Jack and Caitie Clonan
73. Down Syndrome Awareness Month: Acknowledging Those Who Came Before Us
72. Gifts of the Journey: A Sibling Conversation with Amy Hyde
71. Fasten Your Seatbelts: A Crash Course on Down Syndrome for Brothers and Sisters
70. Insights of a Teenage Sibling: with Sophia Saux
69. Uncertainties About the Return to School? You’re Not Alone.
68. The Importance of Special Needs Trusts and a Conservatorship: with Enrique Perez
Dr. Laura Call of the Day
The Holderness Family Podcast
Parenting with Ginger Hubbard
The Art of Decluttering
Schoolhouse Rocked: The Homeschool Revolution!
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com