45. The future of offices and teamwork - with workplace strategist Su Lim
Hello and welcome! I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have created a series of free tools and resources, I run weekly free live career coaching sessions, the Job Hunting Made Simple online course, and the coaching I do to my private clients. So there is really no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Episode Show Notes
Following the COVID outbreak, the necessary reforms to workplace occupational health and safety as well as our experiences working remotely will most certainly shape how we use the office space in the future. How do you imagine things are going to change?
In this episode of The Job Hunting Podcast, we have a very special guest to address this and many questions I had in relation to workplaces, office space, the dynamics of working from home versus working in an office, and how to be productive in both. Her name is Su Lim. I interviewed her a few weeks ago just as we were starting stage four of lockdown here in Melbourne.
Su is a workplace strategist and organizational coach. Selfishly, I wanted to get her insight into why is it so good to work from home for certain things, on the other hand, why is it so hard for me to get other projects going?!
This was an episode I was really looking forward to recording. I have been a client of Su's business, and I know how wonderful it can be to have experts helping design great workplaces for collaboration, concentration, productivity, and creativity. I hope you enjoy this chat as well!
Timestamps to guide your listening
Su’s social media handles
Important links on how to connect with me:
I'd love it if you could give this Podcast a 5-star review:
It helps so much! With your help, this podcast can reach others who need career support. The way to do that is to give it a 5-star rating and review, so that iTunes knows it's a good podcast to recommend to others. Please scroll to the bottom of this link, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review”
Download a transcript of this episode:
Book a Linkedin audit or a consultation with me. Find out more about my services:
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Virtual Coach | Career Management Strategist | Job Hunting Expert
93. The one thing every successful executive has in common.
92. How to get the job you want and bring your dream career to life.
91. How executives can become strategic with their LinkedIn presence.
90. The changing role of sales: Purpose, burnout, building partnerships, and the post-pandemic environment - with Peta Sitcheff
89. Don't quit your job: 5 strategies to manage your current awful job while you look for another.
88. Don't be afraid of career success: How we self-sabotage our careers.
87. Career health check: What to do and what not to do to keep your career healthy over time.
86. Recruitment, selection, and the theory of evolution: Lessons from the natural world to achieve career success.
85. The best nutrition for job hunters, featuring Michele Chevalley Hedge.
84. How to maintain a positive professional reputation to achieve career success (Executive presence part 3)
83. 6 Unexpected ways on how to nail your next job interview (Executive presence part 2)
82. How to show executive presence in a job interview
81. A career coach's top tip for job interview preparation to guarantee your best performance.
80. New features are coming to a LinkedIn near you!
79. From corporate job to business owner: 10 tips on how to make the transition.
78. Portfolio career: What is it, and is it for you? Featuring Jacinta Whelan.
77. What are employers looking for in assessment tests during the recruitment process? Featuring the founder of Strengthscope and Plexus Leadership James Brook.
76. Senior executive jobs in regional Australia: What is available and who are the successful candidates? Featuring regional recruiter Zoe Allan.
75. The secret to a successful career transition: Five key strategies to guide you towards your new job.
74. The OG of career change: From Accountant to Mindfulness Consultant, plus a 10-min meditation for job-hunters - featuring Ilana Kosakiewicz
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com