"Hospitality begins with safety," so this episode we're talking emergency preparedness. Althea Rizzo joins us from the Office of Emergency Management to help us boil down what businesses can do to prepare for a disaster. Learn more about how communities will respond, who is most vulnerable and what resources exist to help Oregon businesses be ready.
Althea Rizzo, Geologic Hazards Coordinator, Oregon Office of Emergency Management
Lori Little, Director of Communications, Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association
29. Scary Stories (and how the SBA helps small businesses)
28. Word on The Street
27. Liquor Liters, CBD Consumables, and Cage-free Chickens
26. Grassroots Advocacy
25. Turning Micro-Disappointments into Macro-Delights
24. Keeping Employment Law 'Above Bar'
23. The Future Workforce
22. Bonus Episode: Northwest Food Show
Remembering A Spirited Storyteller
21. BUCKLE UP! Session Has Begun
20. A Healthy Way to Recruit and Retain
19. Stolen Secret Sauce?!
18. Clue: Incidents and Accidents. Question: What Do Paul Simon and SAIF Corporation Have in Common?
17. Sexual Harassment Prevention
16: Food Waste Stops With Me
15: Northwest Food Show Special Edition
14: Let it Grow, Let it Grow
13: If This Were a Normal Administration
12: Translating the Legalese of Pay Equity
Migration Policy Institute Podcasts
Turning the Tide, Saving the Chesapeake Bay
Here & There Podcast
Liv och trafik - en kunskapspodd
Code and preview