Health & Fitness
From Zero Training & High Risk of Injury to 55K Trail Run With 6k Elevation Gain in 7 weeks!
In this episode, Coach Shangrila talks with Ellen from California, who shares how she prepared for such a big goal despite challenges with having limited time to train, fear of re-injuring herself and being new to ultra running.
How a busy nurse went from having knee and shin pain to finishing her first ultra run:
- How to overcome nagging knee and shin pain & prevent injuries WHILE continuing to get stronger in running
- How to be able to train for your next big goal if you only have 1 hour a day to train?
- How to gain confidence that YOU CAN finish your race despite of busy schedule & training challenges
- Does taking magnesium and collagen supplements help with knee and shin pain?
- What to do to wake up without being sore a day after the big race
- How to get the training in when you have a super busy and stressful work schedule
- What can you do to not give up on your goal especially when fitting in & executing training is so hard
- 12 miles into the Chicago marathon knee started hurting…
- “I was so surprise that I woke up with zero soreness next day”
- “It was surprising to hear my very fast friends telling me i’m fast”
- “my kids and hubby were so happy knowing I made it”
- “I’m still in awe of how I made it to the Cut-off time with only 7 weeks of training. 55k (34.5miles) was tough. Many had crossed the finish line but got DNQ (Did Not Qualify)”
How to Finish STRONG, Stay Injury-Free & Recover Fast With Only 1.5 hours Training Per Day!
How to go from a Sprint to 70.3 in a month | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Training With Family | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Training Before, During, and After Surgery | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Qualifying for Kona on 2nd Ironman & for Boston Marathon on 2nd marathon | Motivational Triathlete Stories
From Overwhelm To Regaining Control Of Your Health | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Gaining Confidence in Swimming | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Making Impossible Dreams Possible | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Finishing a Full IRONMAN Without Doing Sprint, Olympic or 70.3 First
Becoming A Fast Runner | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Becoming a Stronger Runner at 60+ | Motivational Triathlete Stories
How To Transition From Being A Runner To A Strong Triathlete WITHOUT Sacrificing Family Time
Nutrition & Race Strategy for an IRONMAN 70.3
How To Have NO MORE SHOULDER PAIN When Swimming
From Injury Prone to Setting a 70.3 PR & Becoming a Boston Finisher [in 4 months]
Staying Strong and Becoming Superhuman at 50+ | Motivational Triathlete Stories
Interview with Champion Leah Goldstein - Making History, Winning, & Setting No Limits
Interview with solo Uberman Finisher, multi Ultraman, Double Decaman Finisher, Legend Giorgio Alessi
How Steve avoided foot surgery with proper training for 70.3 - Interview
The Fertility Conversations Podcast
Super Little Challenges
The Relaxback UK Show
Trim Healthy Podcast w/Serene & Pearl (and some guy named Danny)
The Gary Null Show
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com