Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
Ep #16 Awaken The Cherished Child- Musical Meditations.
Relax and sit back and retrace the roots to the cherished child within. Unravel the feelings, thoughts and emotions that sent the Child of God into a state of slumber. Reclaim the laughing child, the singing child, the praying child, the faithful child and more with 17 plus meditations (with musical background instrumentals).
This podcast is best listened to with headphones while breathing in essential oils. Let the Spirit comfort the child within while reclaiming a sense of your divinity and innocence.
Questions to Ponder and Journal About:
1. When did I last feel "cherished"?
2. Do I emotionally embrace the child of God within my sou?
3. Do I feel a sense of value, respect, honor for the Child I am?
4. Do I have forgotten "wounds" that led me into a place of numbness or the experience of being "passed feeling"?
5. What attributes do I remember having as a little child that I have forgotten or "misplaced"?
6. If I could become more "child-like" what attributes would I like to reclaim now in my heart, character and personality?
7. What attributes would I like to release - attributes that became survival skills that I developed in order to protect the cherished child within?
8. What is the difference in being "childish" and "child-like"?
9. Which of the attributes of "child-like" have I retained throughout the experiences of my lifetime?
10. Which attributes of becoming "childish" would I like to release while reclaiming the joyful child?
11. In what ways can I show more love and the spirit of "cherishing" for myself going forward?
12. Is there anything I would like to forgive myself or anyone else that seemed to negate the worthy, beautiful child of God that I am?
13. With whom do I feel the safest to be my truly precious, divine Self?
Whether you are new to 'The Stories She Sings' podcast or a loyal fan, please support our mission by rating, reviewing and subscribing to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you prefer to listen. Your support and your reviews mean a lot to me and to help share this empowering message to women everywhere. Plus, it provides me with valuable feedback, so that I can continue to provide the best listening experience possible.
I love hearing from fans and listeners. Please share your feedback, guest suggestions, or ideas for show topics with me on social media. (See links below)
Connect With Karyn on Social Media: facebook or Linked In
Visit Karyn's Website: JoycoachingAmerica.com
Listen to Karyn's other Podcast: "Joy Coaching America" karynlynngrantpodcast.com
Check out Karyn's 18 song album: "Secret of Joy" on Amazon
Listen to all Karyn's wonderful faith-filled music: on Apple or Spotify
Dancing Your Divinity- Awakening Your Divine Essence
Speak Softly Spirit - Epistles For The Tenderhearted
Were You A Lonely Man? Love Letters From Heaven
Arise, Daughter, Victorious! Behold The Wounded Warrior
It's Time to Dance: Reclaiming and Reconnecting to Your Joyful Body!
Celebrating God's Love with Storytelling, Song & Scent
Getting God's Divine Perspective of YOU!
Likening the Women of Scriptures Unto Yourself with Storytelling, Song & Scent
If It's Not Eternal; It's Too Short:
Exchange Your "Scarcity" Currency for the "Abundance" Currency of the Lord
Breathe in The Cherishing Room: Connecting Heart, Mind, Body and Spirit
Obtaining the Pure Love of Christ in Our Most Intimate Relationships
Enlightened Journey: Feasting Upon The Pure Love of Christ
He is Your Savior Too: Tribute to Forgotten Women
Nurture Thy Self: Are You Getting Enough Spiritual Rest & Emotional Relaxation?
Breathing in Joy: "I Am The Breath of Life!"
Matriarchs and Mentors in the Old Testament
Three Miracles A Day: Inspired By Mark Chapter 5
Queen Esther’s Divine Appointment - Fulfilling Your Destiny
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com