Daniel Kennedy, is here today from Stockdale and Leggo Laverton, to explain to us how real estate is fairing in the south west of Melbourne in and around Laverton.
1. What attracts people to Laverton?
2. What sales prices are we seeing for family homes? How do you see that changing by the end of the year?
3. What sales prices are you seeing for townhouses and units?
4. What areas of Laverton are buyers paying a premium for?
5. Do you find people are drawn to Laverton due to the RAAF base?
6. Do you think prices will continue to be going up in 2022?
7. Do people choose Laverton because it's only a few minutes to the beach, but the prices for Altona and even Point Cook is out of their reach?
8. What's the rental market doing in Laverton? Some parts of Melbourne are struggling to get rental properties, others are flooded with properties they just can't rent?
Daniel Kennedy, Partner & Sales Executive
Stockdale and Leggo Laverton/Altona/Point Cook
Phone: 0439 391 073 or (03) 8383 2926
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline:
Ep116: Alistair McLean - The Appeal of the Retro and Mid-Century Home
Ep115: Shaun Moriarty and Steven Persson - Campaign Agent Collaborating with Homes For Homes
Ep114: Frank Valentic - Frank‘s Top 10 Don‘ts When It Comes to Investing
Replay Ep71: Josh Summers - Flipping Properties
Replay Ep52: Frank Valentic - The Cost of Selling
Replay Ep78: Nello Traficante - Using the Equity in Your Home to Buy an Investment
Ep113 - Town Taster: Venus Bay
Replay Ep56 - Sophie Lyon: The New Residential Tenancies Act
Ep112 - Christmas Recap Episode
Ep111: Chris Samartzis - Pool and Spa Safety Barriers and What You Need to Know When Buying, Selling and Leasing a Property
Ep110: Jodie Pipkorn from DISER - Energy Ratings - What Do They Mean?
Ep109: Kristen and Jax - Understanding the Different Sales Commission Structures
Ep108 - Town Taster: Lalor
Ep107: Tim Carson - Buying a Property for a Short Term Holiday Investment
Ep106 - Suzy Nobilo-Lawson: The Importance of Using a Professional Stylist
Ep105: Annette Camilleri - Why Do You Need A Depreciation Schedule When Buying an Investment Property?
Ep104: Kiani Mills - The Electronic Conveyancing Process
Ep103: Precis Pool - Where to Turn To When The Packing and Cleaning Get All Too Much
Ep101 - Andrew Butler and Jonno McCartney: How To Comply with Your Plumbing and Electrical Needs with the New Residential Tenancies Act
Declutters Delight for Life: It‘s about life
The French Instinct
Motivational Monday by Jim & Lucy
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com