With Máire's fantasy novella After the World being published today, Kate and Máire sit down to a proper chat about it. Máire talks through her influences in writing this book, where the original idea came from, and how other books and authors have shaped her thinking on fantasy storytelling.
Kate reads an exerpt from After the World, and they both plan for the day when they can film Kate acting it out!
You can buy After the World from today.
Presented and produced by Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy.
55. The last one
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Knightly Pleasures - Erotica for Women
Grimms' Fairy Tales
Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast
Code and preview