This week we consider the emerging sub-genre of speculative fiction, Climate Fiction. This genre explores how characters feel and react to their changed world. We speculate about authors and films we've read and watched to see if they qualify as Climate Fiction. Be warned. Sharks are discussed in this episode!
Presented by Kate Mulholland, Cathy Clarke and Máire Brophy. This episode was produced by Kate Mulholland.
55. The last one
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around