Society & Culture:Philosophy
The week of February 24-28, 2020 saw the worst stock market drop since the Global Financial Crisis in 2008. Glenn Campbell congratulates himself on his accurate prediction of it in his episode two weeks earlier. This week, he says, marks the beginning of a massive economic collapse he has been predicting for over a year. Looking ahead, he sees only bad things happening as the coronavirus spreads around the world and economies react. While his crystal ball is foggy in the long term, he offers a new prediction for the medium term: Unemployment in the United States will double by the end of June, and things can only get worse from there. — Also see DemographicDoom.com — Instagram & Twitter: @DemographicDoom — See episode notes, comments & corrections on the video version at j.mp/dd_crash [ep 31, 1 Mar 2020]
29. Introduction to Triagism: A Philosophy of Life Based on Medical Triage
28. Coronavirus Predictions
27. Coronavirus: Is This The Black Swan That Crashes the Economy?
26. Government Birth Incentives: Why They Don't Work
25. Fictitious Wealth and the Coming Economic Collapse
24. Childhood Trauma
23. The Future of Education
22. The 2020s: The Horrible Decade
21. Should You Feel Guilty About Not Having Kids?
20. The Dubious Value of Assets
19. The Curse of Complexity
18. What's Wrong with Falling Population?
Why Aren't People Having Kids?
Defining the Generations
Millennials vs. Baby Boomers
The Health Care Paradox: Higher Costs, Shorter Lives
The European Death Spiral
Good and Bad Discrimination
An Introduction to the Modular Family
Making Sense of Eugenics
The Ezra Klein Show
مدرسه زندگی فارسی
The Art of Manliness
Casual Preppers Podcast - Prepping, Survival, Entertainment.