64 -The Moment I Realized I Was Dating My Brother and How To Make Sure I Stop The Pattern
When you know better, you do better. If you are repeating the same old TOXIC relationships and you can't seem to figure out how it keeps happening this self-love episode is for you. So many times we are told we date individuals who have similar personalities as our parents... But that is not always the case. In this episode, Stephanie exposes her own dating past to walk you through how to reverse engineer your past and find the subconscious link that has been keeping you "safe" by dating someone who makes you feel the way you once did in your childhood.
Let's dive in into our past to get to the root of the problem. How did your family make you feel while growing up? Today we will help you move forward into a more positive and loving relationship. We date our family members because we feel safe, it is time to stop repeating patterns because you deserve better.
1:25 Introduction- Where are we at in 2021?
2:30 Diving In Our Past Relationships
3:00 Can You Force Yourself To Love Someone?
3:40 What Is Your Biggest Insecurity In A Relationship?
5:00 The Expert Manipulator Traits
5:49 Spotting The Red Flags On Early Stages
6:18 Relationship Between Dates And Family Members
7:00 Dating Our Parents?
8:41 How To Let Another Personality Sneak In
9:00 Are You Dating Your Brother?
10:26 What Is Comfortable For Us?
11:00 How Did Your Family Made You Feel While Growing Up?
11:48 Who Did You Date In The Past?
12:23 Figuring Out Which Personality You Are Attracting
13:06 Unpacking And Changing
If you feel this show makes you realize how beautiful and amazing you are, no matter what has happened in your past, make sure to leave a five-star rating and review to create more content like this, to spread self-love.
Stay in touch!
Self Love Legacy and on IG @selflovelegacy
88. Insecurities vs. intuition; Learning the Difference Between The Two
87. Love Notes - The People Around Me Accept Me For Who I Am
86. 3 Steps to Breaking the Cycle of Stalking Your Ex
85.Love Notes - I Am Blessed Beyond Measure
84.Processing Grief; Loss is Complicated and Hard
83. Love Notes - Everything Will Get Done
82 - Two simple tips to get your kid to WANT good hygiene; spoiler... shame vs. encouragement
81. Love Notes - I Matter
80. Manifesting Trauma
79. Love Notes - I Can Create My Own Safe Space
78. Finding Your Joy in Being Authentic
77. Love Notes - I Am In The Healing Proccess and Getting Better Day By Day
76. Why are we shaming single moms? Shame does not create change
75. Love Notes - I Fill My Heart With Love
74. Does Trauma Have You Looking Over Your Shoulder?
73. Love Notes - I Give and Receive Love Freely
72. Journaling For Deeper Self Love
71. Love Notes - I Trust My Instincts
70. Being Sexually Abused Changed the Way I Raise My Child
69. Love Notes - I Acknowledge My Own Self Worth
رادیو راه با مجتبی شکوری
BPLUS بیپلاس پادکست فارسی خلاصه کتاب
Self Improvement Daily
The Lazy Genius Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com