We've been apart for awhile so now we have a lot to say. In this episode Kate tells us about finishing her epic book, Cathy talks about her latest editing and writing group activities and Máire brings us some significant news. We also talk about the difficulty in switching between writing novels and screenplays, and what we should do with advice and opinions on our writing.
Episode presented by Cathy Clarke, Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy, produced by Máire Brophy. Music by Gavin Mulhall.
15. Interview with Oran Doyle
14. The Grand Opening and NaNoWriMo
13. Making people care
12. Totally sick episode
11. Telling an untold tale, and borrowing from past masters.
10. Into the Double Ds
9. Key resources and key people
8. Have we learned anything at all?
7. Name calling and a writing update
6. A beard stroker and putting it out there
5. A good story and a better competition
4. Raving (classes) and Ranting (writer's block)
3. Word Hoarding & Editing
2. The Best and The Worst
1. Pilot Episode Irish Writers Podcast
Pride and Prejudice
Be The Serpent
Anne of Green Gables
Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast