Society & Culture:Relationships
Turn-ons during sex, caring about how much you make, how to tell her you're excited for sex, how you can create connection on a date
Stefanie Maegan (28), the host of the Broke Girl Therapy podcast, and Rose McAleese (29) answer your questions! (Part 2 / 2)
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
This episode covers:
- Beyond the first time you have sex, how do you like your boyfriend to tell you he wants to, and is excited to, have sex with you that night?
- When you want to have sex more than your partner does, or your partner wants to have sex more than you do, what do you feel like is the best way to work through that, to talk through that, to deal with it?
- How can you tell if she’s not interested in you?
- Do you enjoy teasing men (like leaning in for a kiss, then pulling back if he leans in)? What do you get out of it? How do you think it feels for us? What’s the best way to deal with a woman who’s teasing me?
- Do you care how much the guy makes? What if he makes less than you, does that make him less attractive?
- What’s a way you like for a man to create connection on a date?
- What are your biggest turn-ons during sex?
- Any last things you really appreciate when guys do?
Finally, here's Rose's playlist for sex: https://open.spotify.com/user/1220199229/playlist/51pLZJ7nNCMfJvp29lFC6U?si=vIZTpPFNTouAmDblKJ7SBw
Covid-19 Cuties Z and C, part 2: why Z is having more sex, but dating less, and C isn't dating at all
Covid-19 Cuties Z and C, part 1: why Z is having more sex, but dating less, and C isn't dating at all
Bonus Coronavirus episode for women: do you want sex more or less during the pandemic, types of video dates
More Coronavirus Dating with S and D: do you want sex more or less during the pandemic, types of video dates
Coronavirus Dating with S and D, part 1: dates in the era of face masks, sheltering in place, and social distancing
Top 2 love languages, what does "gifts" really mean, should I send a 2nd message, "good" aggressiveness vs scary, how a man can tell her sex drive
No kiss by the 2nd date=move on, best activity for 1st date, does work stress affect your libido, and more!
Who pays on 1st date, favorite foreplay spots, how to ask if she likes what you're doing during sex, attractive parts of men's bodies, things she appreciates when you do
Best way to get consent, length of ideal sex session, creating connection on a date, top 2 languages of love, discussing fantasies that aren't mainstream
21: work affecting libido, when to talk about sex, aggressiveness you like in a man
20: who pays on 1st date, do you care how much a guy makes, what can he do to help her make clear sexual requests, how does work stress affect dating and sex, optimal sex session length
19: First date topics, languages of love, women's short answers, Instagram, older vs younger matches, last things you appreciate
18: Non-American perspective, part 3: do you enjoy teasing men, best venues to meet potential partners, who pays on the first dates
17: Non-American perspective: wanting sex more than he does, favorite foreplay spots, favorite parts of men's bodies, breast touching, favorite ways for man to tell you he's excited for sex
16: Non-American perspective: good first dates, creating connection, stress affecting dating & libido, asking for feedback during sex
15: Frequent travelers: How to tell she's not interested, turn-ons before & during sex, best offline ways to meet, top languages of love
14: Frequent travelers: sending a 2nd message, who pays on first date, dating preferences in 20s vs 30s, men being emotionally present, talk on Instagram vs app
13: best places to meet besides online, turn-ons before sex, turn-ons during sex, opposites attracting, when she follows you Instagram, final things they appreciate men doing
12: how can men help when her work affects libido, how to tell she has a high sex drive, kickstarting her sex drive, first date topics, length of sex, how to help her ask for what she wants