Religion & Spirituality
Bear with the sound for 30s, it is great from there on out.
Philip Janz was our speaker this morning. He was sharing on the progressive revelation of God from apparently violent to non-violent as can be read through the passages from the lectionary today.
147. The Majesty of Christ
146. God is our refuge and strength.
145. Signs, Wonders, Miracles, and The Goat
143.Jesus, who do you think you are?
142. Truth & Reconciliation Weekend - the upside down kin-dom
141. The beatitudes - the upside down kin-dom
140. The ’little ones’ - upside down kin-dom
139. Be like a child - the upside down kin-dom
138.If anyone is thirsty (or whatever) Come to Me.
137. Following Jesus and rising above us/them culture wars
136. Jesus: the humanity of vulnerabiilty
135.The sacred breath
134. On death and life and life and death
133. The Bridge Pride Celebration Morning
132. Learning to love like a family
131. Using power and privilege for the benefit of those without either
130. Trinity Sunday, what’s that now?
129. So I’m curious about... the Holy Spirit
128. All In Christ - Breathing in and breathing out
It is Free
Christian Questions Bible Podcast
The Kingdom Power Fellowship Podcast
Your Sleep Guru Podcast
Christ is All: Frank Viola Audio
The Bible Recap