Kids & Family
Episode: No. 25 - Orthodontic Treatment
Guest(s): Dr. Jordan Millar, Orthodontist
Today Genevieve and Heather are welcoming Dr. Jordan Millar, Orthodontist, to talk about Orthodontic Treatments for the whole family.
• Dr. Millar informs us on the best time for a child to see an orthodontist.
• She explains what a treatment with a single phase looks like in comparison to a treatment with two phases.
• Dr. Millar discusses if and how soothers, thumb/finger sucking, and/or nail biting habits affect a child’s teeth.
• How long are Orthodontic Treatments, their cost and how much discomfort and/or pain to expect?
• What the difference is between Clear Aligners and Braces. Do clear aligners work? Can children or teens wear clear aligners?
E096 - Real Moms Moments | July | Parent Talk
E095 - Twin Life - A How to | Parent Talk
E094 - Cultivating Flourishing Children with Paul Pahil | Parent Talk
E093 - Diastesis and Pelvic Floor Connection with Kim Vopni | Parent Talk
E092 - Babywearing & Language Development with Chelsey Chichak | Parent Talk
E091 - Transforming meal time into a positive experience with Ann- Marie Rideout | Parent Talk
E090 - Is Fluoride for your Family? | Parent Talk
E89 - Real Mom Moments | June | Parent Talk
E88 - The World of 3D & 4D Ultrasound with Brie Birch | Parent Talk
E87 - Testosterone with Dr. Tanner | Parent Talk
E86 - Having a pet as part of your family with Dr. Anne Irwin | Parent Talk
E85 - Parenting Strategies for the Anxious Child with Sonja Latifpour | Parent Talk
E84 - Real Mom Moments | May | Parent Talk
E83 - Treating PMS Using Natural Medicine with Dr. Kathleen Mahannah | Parent Talk
E82 - How to help our children move through their feelings with Louise Clarke | Parent Talk
E81 - Sprains, strains and Growing Pains with Julie Paul | Parent Talk
E80 - Sibling Rivalry with Julie Romanowski | Parent Talk
E79 - Real Mom Moments | April | ParentTalk
E78 - The Do's and the Don'ts of Teething with Dr. Calvin Tham - Parent Talk
E77 - Eggs Freezing with Dr. Sonya Kashyap - Parent Talk
Wow in the World
Brains On! Science podcast for kids
Respectful Parenting: Janet Lansbury Unruffled
Code and preview