This week join us around the table as we talk about the challenge of writing moral characters.No one seems to like the goody-goody who always does the right thing and everything in life seems to work out for him. So how do you write a likable moral character? Is it possible? The verdict seems to be split on this one!
Hope you enjoy!
Presented by Kate Mulholland, Cathy Clarke and Máire Brophy. This episode was produced by Kate Mulholland.
55. The last one
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
Pride and Prejudice
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Leavenworth Case
Anne of Green Gables
Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast
Code and preview