Today's show is going to be super interesting as our guest have traveled all the way from Israel.
Do you know what improvisational jazz, martial arts, and mind/body integration have in common?
They form the basis for Gyro-Kinetics, which is our guests unique blend of music, movement and martial arts that he developed to help manage symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders.
His name is Alex Kerten and he holds not one, not two but seven martial arts black belts.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilsuccess.com
Sponsor: Panos Emporio
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
245. Press Play och låt livet börja - Pa Modou Badjie
244. Break Through Limiting Beliefs - Laura Treonze
243. Create Your Own Life - Jeremy Ryan Slate
242. The Wonder Woman of Real Estate - Loida Velasquez
241. Make Goal Setting a Game with Peter Jumrukovski
240. WARRIOR CHAMPION MINDSET with Adelita Montero
239. Can You Always Be Happy?
238. Why you want to give up on your dreams...
237. Petia Kolibova - Attract Abundance
236. 10 Key Values That Will Change Your Life - Peter Jumrukovski
235. Best of Karate Champions
234. Best of Self Development
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Original
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Short
TEASER 2 - Sarah Wells - Does Performance Lead to Happiness?
TEASER 1 - Sarah Wells - Inch By Inch
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Original
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Short
TEASER 2 - Ryan Chen - Don't Doubt Yourself
TEASER 1 - Ryan Chen - Overcoming a Bad Mindset
Expand Your Reality
Awakening Divine Wildness
Own Your Creativity
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com