Health & Fitness:Mental Health
This episode we welcome Michael Anthony. You'll listen as we get real, honest and upfront. Michael and I cover some devisive topics in the world of masculinity. Gender identity, politics, vulnerability, talking about sex with our children. We also find out about Michaels Inner Warrior and what makes him a fearlessly beautiful man.
Michael Anthony is an author, pastor, and award-winning communicator with a mission to inspire and teach people how to live with truth and love at the precise time when arrogance and fear are running amuck.
Find more about Michael here:
You can come and find me at www.henryjohnstone.org and learn about how you can become a fearlessly beautiful man.
If you want to discover your inner warrior come and find all you need to know here.
I'm on facebook @fearlesslyaman
and the MEN HELPING MEN GROUP
on instagram i'm @henryjohnstonecoaching
What to do if your son won't or can't get a job. Coaching tips for 16-23 year olds with Henry Johnstone.
64. You are not your label. With Henry Johnstone
63. ManChat. No one will know you're not okay, unless you tell them. With Kyle Shutic and Henry Johnstone.
62. ManChat. What are those feelings you're feeling? How to feel like a man. With Andy Grant and Henry Johnstone.
61. ManChat. What is Mental Health First Aid and how it will help turn the tide! With Jon Simons and Henry Johnstone
60. ManChat. Landrovers and metal work. The rise of workshops and retreats for men. With Andy Elwood and Henry Johnstone.
59. ManChat. We have to move the mental health conversation forward. With Scott Stevenson and Henry Johnstone
58. The courage problem in mental health. With Tiffany Wernher and Brian Cardoza and Henry Johnstone.
57. Man Chat. You are not unforgivable. With Joel W Hawbaker and Henry Johnstone.
56. Man Chat: Talking about suicide ideation with Andy Bishop and Henry Johnstone
55. The Samurai Brotherhood. With Nick Sol
54. The Art Of fulfillment With Nathan Simmonds.
53. Self Harm, Masculinity and talking about the mental health taboo.
Coaching tip! Don't Niche Down (just yet)
54. Addiction Recovery Through Conscious Connection. With Dheep Matharu
53. An unexpected Journey. Angst PTS and Transformation with Kyle Shutic
52. Surviving Psychosis, Electro Shock and Making A Difference!. With Claudia Niedzielski
51. PTSD survival, speak your truth and free yourself. With Scott Stevenson
50. Does violence give the disenfranchised meaning?
49. Community! The cornerstone to approaching Mental health with Jonny Benjamin MBE.
Code and preview