Sports & Recreation:Professional
NFL Draft Talk: Combine Preview Edition
The Underwear Olympics are overblown and mostly useless. However, our opinion is that *some* stuff that takes place in Indy this weekend actually does matter, and we'll tell you what that is, and how it might affect the NFL Draft process. We'll also talk about the roster decisions surrounding Blake Bortles, Jonathan Stewart, Matt Forte, Michael Crabtree and Jarvis Landry. Big fun! Guest: Jim McCormick of ESPN, Bleacher Report and RotoCurve.
Sponsor - www.simplecontacts.com/harris for $30 off your first contact lens order and a lens prescription renewal from the comfort of your home
Sponsor - www.BetDSI.com use promo code HARRIS25 for $25 free to play with and up to $500 in deposit-matching
Follow Jim McCormick - @_JimmyMcCormick
Follow our show - @HarrisFootball
Become a patron - www.patreon.com/harrisfootball
Become a Person of the Book - www.WarOnSoundBook.com
Jim's Five Combine Stories That Matter:
5. How many times will Sony Michel be compared to Alvin Kamara?
4. Is Derrius Guice fluid in the receiving gauntlet?
3. How fast will Vita Vea run?
2. Does Sam Darnold not throwing matter?
1. How will Ronald Jones measure, and is it big enough to be a feature back?
Chris's Five Combine Stories That Matter:
5. Is Saquon Barkley the fastest and quickest running back at 225 pounds?
4. How slight is Calvin Ridley really?
3. Baker Mayfield’s height…is he 6'1', or is he shorter?
2. Does Derrius Guice test athletically like a healthy person?
1. Does Lamar Jackson just obviously not belong in the throwing drills?
It is Free