Society & Culture
Blog Chat | 1 Year Later: What Quarantine Taught Me
In my 22nd episode I discuss with you a recent blog post of mine all about the lessons I learned during the crazy covid/quarantine times of 2020.
To sum up my lessons:
1) Entitlement has no place in a pandemic.
2) Christians were issued a challenge. How did we respond?
3) Every home is like a fingerprint, completely unique to you and your family, not any better or any worse than your neighbor's.
4) Some people are worth melting for.
5) If you didn't love me at my 2020, you don't deserve me at my 2021!
I'd love to hear your pandemic reflections! Message me on Instagram @themamamarketer.
Also check out my Premium Downloads or Digital Marketing Course.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com