Ep83: Andrew Butler - Sewerage vs Septic: Know Which Suburbs Still Have Septic When Buying a Property
With more and more people looking to move to the outer suburbs, regional Victoria, the Geelong region and the Mornington Peninsula to be on more land and to enjoy the fresh air, the serenity and a new way or life, there is one thing that most people don't know about that will, quite frankly make them a bit squeamish. Today, we are going to look at the different types of waste systems, septic and sewerage, that could make or break your dream of buying big land. Things are going to get stinky.
Andrew Butler is the owner of Butler Plumbing, a family owned and operated business that has specialised in plumbing maintenance for over 32 years. Located in inner city Fitzroy, Butler Plumbing has grown to a fleet of 10 vans on the road, to solve all your plumbing needs.
1. Now today, we are talking about the difference between septic systems and sewerage systems, so for the listeners who don't understand the different concepts, can you explain what the differences are between septic and sewerage?
2. What are the pros and cons of sewerage for the property owner?
3. What are the pros and cons of septic systems for the property owner?
a). How easy is it to replace an existing septic system?
b). How often do septic systems wear out?
c). What are the environmental concerns with septic systems?
4. How much room do you need for a:
a). Septic system?
b). Sewerage system?
5. Which suburbs typically have septic systems in and around Melbourne?
6. Is there any word on the street about councils replacing septic systems in some parts of Melbourne?
a). If the council made the decision to replace septic with sewerage, what would generally be the cost to the property owner?
Andrew Butler can be contacted on : 0418 549 093
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com