Ep85 - Matt Srama - Melbourne Buyers Looking for the Queensland Ray of Sunshine
With Melbourne in the threat of constant Covid lockdowns, more and more Victorians are looking to live where the government is more stringent with hotel quarantine and prefers to isolate a small pocket of their community, not the whole state or metropolitan area. Today we are giving you the key to how to access Queensland property, and what you need to understand when it comes to buying in the sunshine state.
Ex professional NRL athlete turned real estate entrepreneur, Matt Srama currently sits in the top 1% of property investors in the country, and has been featured on some of the Australia's most credible media outlets to share his story of how he built his robust property portfolio in his 20's. He is now the Founder and Director of 'The Srama Group' buyers agency. One of Queensland's fastest growing companies. They specialise in helping interstate and local buyers purchase property on the beautiful Gold Coast.
1. When buyers from Melbourne or Victoria look to buy in Queensland, how is the process in buying property different to that in Queensland?
2. As a buyer's advocate what importance do you put on having a 'team on the ground' when you talk to interstate buyers?
3. What are the main decision points Melburnians make when deciding to buy in Queensland?
4. What should buyers be looking for when purchasing property on the Gold Coast?
5. What's the stamp duty like in Queensland?
6. What's the market like on the Gold Coast at the moment?
7. What are the hot suburbs on the Gold Coast that are popular with Melburnians?
8. What sort of prices could we buy:
a) an apartment
b) a suburban family home
c) a waterfront house
9. How can you help Melbourne buyers, buy property in Queensland?
A 15 minute consultation about strategy & free suburb report of an area you are looking into
for Real Estate Right interstate listeners.
Matt Srama can be contacted on: 0432 077 175
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com