Ep97: Mt Eliza Town Taster
James Crowder has had over 30 years experience in real estate in Mt Eliza, owning and operating Crowders Real Estate for 20 years. Now he is the Director of James Crowder Community Real Estate, offering a percentage of his commission to his vendor's favourite local charity, to bring community spirit to the Peninsula.
1. How is real estate going in Mount Eliza?
2. If I was to look for a property in Mt Eliza, where are the best pockets or streets for:
a. Bay views?
b. Views over the Moorooduc Plains?
c. A bit of land for lifestyle?
d. For families?
e. For convenience?
3. What is the median sales price in Mt Eliza for:
a. A House?
b. A Townhouse?
c. A Unit?
4. How are rentals going? Are you finding a lot of AirBnB style properties turning back to long term rentals?
5. What would you pay in rent for:
a. 4 bedroom family home near the village?
b. A lifestyle property?
c. A low maintenance 2-3 bedroom unit?
6. As a long term Mornington Peninsula resident, what's so special about Mount Eliza?
James Crowder: Director/Auctioneer
COMMUNITY REAL ESTATE PTY LTD
Shop 7, 20-22 Ranelagh Drive, Mount Eliza 3930
T: 9708 8667 F: 9708 8669
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com