Scott Belt is the President and Founder at Impact CFO Services. He has over 20 years of business experience and has the proven ability to build strong teams. He joins host Joseph Frost to sit down and talk about some innovations that are up and coming in the world of c-suite executives.
- Everything has changed since the pandemic started. Businesses went virtual and it was hard for some to adapt, but you need to learn to live in this new world.
- You can be ahead of the competition if you really dedicate yourself to mastering the new way of doing work.
- You have to be able to pivot to the online space. All work is being done virtually now and if you can’t keep up with that you won’t see success.
- Having a strong balance sheet can help your business survive even the most difficult economic downturns.
- Entrepreneurs don’t see risks. It’s the job of the CFO to show them the risk and make sure they are aware of all the challenges.
- Using bookkeeping, you can see where a company is going to be heading and then you can see what you need to help them with.
- Marketing and sales is the lifeblood of every business. They bring in the revenue and they keep the company going.
Quote of the Show:
2:45 “If you can take advantage of the new world and the new way of doing business, you can be very successful because there is a percentage out there that can't, or won't, or has decided to just give up trying. And that is where the opportunities really lie is to take over those companies or to take over that space.”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-belt-7a60b05/
- Website: https://impactcfos.com
Ways to Tune In
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/9a0b6e7b-76d7-4909-ab01-e3082d6637e0/the-fractional-c-suite-retreat
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-fractional-c-suite-retreat/id1597847745
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/5Z2uHcI4xXz92M9sODSoYL?si=a89b68adf7134964
- Google Podcast
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/agencies-that-build/the-fractional-csuite-retreat
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/SDsBxJiNiDA