Financial Insights — Benchmarking & Outsourcing
Part two of a conversation with Mike White, CPA, Principal with CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP). Mike works with DSOs around the country to help them improve financial outcomes and profitability. In this second part of our conversation, Mike shares his recommendations for how dental organizations can benchmark their financial standing, red flags to watch out for, as well as how and when practices should be evaluating their financial data. He also answers questions about when certain business roles should be outsourced or brought in-house.
In this episode, we ask
- 00:58 What do you recommend to DSOs when it comes to benchmarking P&Ls?
- 03:28 How often should dental leaders be looking at the financial metrics of their business?
- 07:44 What red flags should dental teams be sure to watch out for when examining their financial reports?
- 13:14 What do you recommend for DSOs when it comes to deciding what job functions to keep in-house and when to look at outsourcing?
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, www.claconnect.com/directory/w/white-mike
This episode is sponsored by Dentrix Enterprise.
Dentrix Enterprise helps dental organizations optimize accounting processes, including collections and reporting, to support their goals for greater financial sustainability. To learn more about Dentrix Enterprise, visit www.dentrixenterprise.com/dentaldeepdive
It is Free