How to build a copywriting portfolio with zero experience
It’s quite a potentially overwhelming thought - putting yourself out there as a copywriter for the first time. But I’ve got you covered on this one.
When I was starting out I felt the exact same as you are feeling now.
Know that it is possible to build a copywriting portfolio even with zero experience or no clients.
In this episode I talk about ways you can begin and build your copywriter portfolio:
1. Create a selected credits resume
2. Create some minimum viable samples
3. Use the above over time to create your copywriter portfolio online.
✔️Download your step-by-step guide CREATING MINIMUM VIABLE SAMPLES
----more----Recommendations - building your copywriter portfolio with zero experience
(This post contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. But know that I would only recommend products that I love, trust and REALLY work)
1. Comprehensive Copywriting Academy - read my full review here
2. Full blog post on how to create your minimum viable samples
It is Free