Health & Fitness
Training Before, During, and After Surgery | Motivational Triathlete Stories
In this episode, Coach Shangrila talks with Leo & Andrea about how to stay on track with health goals through physical & mental training despite surgery.
- How to deal with the disappointment and worry of needing a surgery
- What to do to continue being on track with health and fitness goals during this process
- How to physically and mentally prepare for a surgery
- How to speed up recovery after surgery?
- Torn acl, meniscus, partial knee replacement, disc replacement, shoulder surgery, training injuries…
- The toll of negative self-talk, doubts, not knowing what to expect, fear of re-injuring oneself
- The fine line between having a strong mindset vs knowing when is the right time to push beyond physical limitations
- Aiming for Ironman after a bike accident, surgery for Andrea or after multiple surgeries for Leo
- How to resume training after surgery
- How to transition from “Can I do an Ironman even after my surgery?” to “I can do an Ironman”
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com