- Miggy Theater 3000
- Terrence Shannon would be a perfect fit—Charles Matthews with better outside shooting and not as good at bad shots. 97%ile on spot-ups, is a 6'6" wing defender who played for TTU. If Diabate goes to the NBA, you bump up Houstan to the four and Shannon is a three.
- Admissions? That seems to be the real question. He might lose a lot of credits.
- Is there a scholarship? No way you get another 8 months without losing at least someone on the team right now. If they do, can one of Juwan's sons (Jace, probably, because of NCAA rules for blue shirts) redshirt?
- Football scholarship situation? They're at 87 by my count, and they know they'll lose a couple more before the season.
- Jay Wright: Didn't make it about himself. Can you name another coach who knocked us out of the tournament twice and each time we were like "Yeah, he deserves it."
- Is the NIL/transfer system good? Complaints from those who benefited from the rot of the old system (Saban, Dabo) you can ignore right out. As for the rest, the NCAA needs to look at how to regulate this with incentives to stay at your school, and incentives for the schools to develop their own.
- Who are the NCAA serving? The guys who want labor to be cheap.
- If Michigan loses both Dante Moore and CJ Carr, there's a major problem with recruiting.