This is part three of a four-part series with pricing expert and Pragmatic instructor Mark Stiving. Each new episode will feature a case study on current pricing trends.
In this episode of Pragmatic Live, Rebecca Kalogeris, VP of marketing for Pragmatic Institute, and Mark discuss the trends in the housing market.
“The number one takeaway from this and to take away from every pricing situation is that we always put ourselves in the minds of our customers and try to figure out how are they making decisions.”
- The elements driving buyer behavior in the housing market.
- The reasons why Zillow stopped flipping houses. Answer: Labor shortage and “the winner's curse.”
- How we can apply lessons learned in the housing market to B2B and SAAS companies.
Want to Learn More About Pricing Strategies?
Pragmatic Course: Pricing | $1,195
Learn more about pricing segmentation in the Price course. You’ll also learn how to determine market value and how to maximize your profit while minimizing discounting.
You’ll be introduced to several pricing tools including
- Product Portfolio Worksheet
- Isoprofit Tables
- Pricing Ownership Matrix
- Value Matrix
>> Enroll Today
Pragmatic Learning Network: Accelerate Your Subscription Business | $500
Pricing expert Mark Stiving brings his expertise on subscription models to our Pragmatic Learning Network to help product teams improve their subscription businesses and drive growth.
In this self-paced course, students will learn:
- The three revenue buckets and how they drive prioritization
- The three levels to pull to create and capture more value
- Which growth strategies are best based on the life cycle of a product
- The four ways to grow revenue from a single customer