146-WGAN-TV | Intro to SIMLAB Stages + Matterport for AEC Design and Build Communications | Matterport Partner
1. Do you use Matterport from the architectural design through construction phases of buildings?
2. Do you want to save money and time while improving team communication at all stages of design/build?
3. Would your AEC team benefit from comparing BIM to Matterport at various stages of construction?
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 19 May 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will provide:
✓ Introduction to SIMLAB STAGES + Matterport for AEC Design/Build Communication
Marek will demo and discuss:
1. SIMLAB STAGES enables easy Matterport digital twin annotation with:
1B. audio (including recording audio)
2F. Draw (such as circle an item to call attention to it)
... through the architectural design stage and construction phases of buildings.
2. AEC teams communicate efficiently and effectively at every project stage, resulting in saving of money and time. Inspect construction sites overtime with less travel and fewer construction errors.
2A. Categories include: Info, pending, resolved, unresolved and in-progress
2B. How to assign stakeholders, how to add STAGES and how to align and sync Matterport digital twins to create a timeline
3. SIMLAB STAGES IoT integration of Matterport spaces enables real-time daily updates from the project site into Matterport digital twins allowing stakeholders to view and collaborate on a project at different points in time; leveraging the SIMLAB STAGES compare BIM to Matterport digital twins timeline feature.
4. Supported formats include: Matterport, BIM, IFC, FBX
5. Standalone App for Windows and macOS
In the mean time, see the SIMLAB training videos above.
What questions should I ask Marek on WGAN-TV Live at 5?
✓ SIMLAB website
✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site
✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel
✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak
It is Free