Namaskaram Fellow Yogins!
Here is another Jivamukti Podcast that was recorded live at Prana Yoga Center in Denville, New Jersey. The peak transition or peak asanas in this class are Vasisthasana into Hanumanasana. For a visual demonstration, please check out Jai Prem Yoga's You Tube Channel....
As always your body is your best teacher, so please honor that teacher, and move with your own breath and ability as your guide. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about any of the poses, transitions, or podcasts in general... feel free to contact me directly: email@example.com
Blessings of Love and Light!
*Focus of the Month: Forward Into The Past
(for more information about this focus of the month, please visit: http://www.jivamuktiyoga.com/fms/index.html on the left hand side of the scroll bar click “Focus of the Month”. At the top of the page click “Focus of the Month Archives”. Scroll down or click “2010″. It is the July focus: “Forward Into The Past”)
**Chant in the Beginning:guru Brahma guru Vishnu guru devo Maheshwara, guru sak shat param brahma, tash mayi shri guruvay namaha Our creation is that Guru, the duration of our lives is that Guru, our trials, illnesses, calamties, and the death of the body is that Guru. There is a Guru near by, and a Guru that is beyond the beyond. I offer all my efforts to the Guru, the remover of darkness.***Playlist During Class: (SONG: ALBUM: ARTIST)
1. Until the Morning: The Richest Man In Babylon: Thievery Corporation
2. You Are We Am I [Red Mix] : Tandava: TJ Rehmi
3. My Sweet Lord: All Things Must Pass: George Harrison
4. Shyam Radhe Shyam: The Ivy Ceiling: Lokah
5. Guruji: Sharanam: Sharon Gannon
6. Rock On Hanuman (Featuring Krishna Das): Elephant Power: M.C. Yogi
7. The Girl From Ipanema: Jazz 'Round Midnight: Bossa Nova: Stan Getz
8. Upside Down: Sing-A-Longs & Lullabies For The Film Curious George: Jack Johnson
9. Durga Pahimam: Shakti Rhythms: Jai Uttal
10. Strange Constellations: 3 Cities: Bombay Dub Orchestra
11. Om Namah Shivaya: Prayers: Meenakshi
12. Remembrance: Jala: Compiled by Shiva Rea: Shantala (Various Artists)