Can We Really Do Change? A Conversation about Free Will and Being the Doer
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with our now regular show guest coach and author Katrijn Van Oudheudsen. Katrijn points to the direct path non-dual understanding in her work around Servant and Selfless Leadership.
The discussion covers:
- What is behind change - the idea agency and judgement
- Do we have freewill?
- How materialism became relevant, but isn't accurate
- The need to start at the beginning, what is foundational?
- How it is hard to let go off the idea of agency and being the doer
- There is something even better than trying to 'do' life
- Don't try and understand it in the conventional way, just look for a trace of resonance and intrigue
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
It is Free