Are you curious about mediating employment disputes? In this episode, Tim Warner--mediator, arbitrator, and attorney--talks about how he made the switch from employment litigator to employment mediator and the unique aspects of employment mediation. Questions answered during this episode include:
- What is the most challenging aspect of pivoting from an employment litigator to an employment mediator?
- What are the unique aspects of employment mediation and how does employment mediation differ from other types of mediation?
- What style of mediation is most effective when mediating employment disputes?
- Does online mediation work for employment disputes?
About Tim Warner:
Tim is a Mediator, an Arbitrator, and an Attorney. His ADR experience includes:
• Named a Fellow of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Committee.
• Serve on the American Arbitration Association panel of Mediators and Arbitrators for commercial, employment and consumer disputes.
• Serve on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio's Federal ADR Court Panel.
• Serve as a mediator at the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
• Serve as an Arbitrator for the United States Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
• Serve as a mediator and arbitrator for the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
• Serve as an arbitrator and mediator for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Client Fee Dispute Resolution Committee.
• Served as an arbitrator for a major Cleveland hospital system.
Additionally, Tim has almost thirty (30) years of experience as an employment and business/commercial litigator.