Loop components in Whiteboard & OneNote viewer - #264
Bring Loop components into your meeting Whiteboards by copying the Loop link and pasting it into the board. Now you can create a quick list of tasks amidst your sticky notes, and much more.
Teams mobile app will soon support viewing OneNote. If your channel has a notebook tabbed in, you will be able to view it.
On the show:
- Introducing OneNote viewer in Teams mobile apps
- Improved Upload experience and retirement of the ‘Get Data’ page in Power BI
- Email notifications for "Issues in your environment that require action"
- Health dashboard moving to admin center homepage
- Live Copy/Paste Support for Loop Components in Microsoft Whiteboard
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Follow us! Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel - https://DanielGlenn.com/YT
Darrell - https://www.youtube.com/modernworkmentor
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com