Hacking the Grepson 028: Advent of Code 2022, Part 1
Hey, everybody! It's time for the Advent of Code again! AoC is, of course, a yuletide set of logic puzzles usually solved using some kind of programming. Matt and I did it for the first time last year, had a lot of fun, and are doing it again this year.
On this episode we go over our thoughts about how it's going after 4 days of not-too-grueling-yet Christmas elf-themed word problems.
* Advent of Code: https://adventofcode.com
* Eric Wastl Behind the Code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8WwKS6ajk
* aoc-cli: https://github.com/scarvalhojr/aoc-cli
* solving AoC using GPT: https://github.com/max-sixty/aoc-gpt
* discussion on reddit about the ethics of such a thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/adventofcode/comments/zc27zb/2022_day_4_placing_1st_with_gpt3
It is Free