Productivity & Proverbs 31- Mom Life, Mentoring, Side Hustle Coaching for Christian Entrepreneurs
Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
EP 85 10 Practical Ways To Keep Jesus In Your Christmas Celebration
Holiday Blues or Christmas Crazy?
How do you fare during the holidays? Overwhelmed? Busy? Tired? Broke?
Well, my little Katies take a few minutes for yourself with a beverage and a deep breath as I give you 10 very practical Christmas helps for getting through your holidays with joy and grace.
Bonus- you will be intentionally including Jesus in your celebration!
As promised- My Manger IQ Game. (Feel free to make it more or less hard depending on the age of the kiddos playing!)
Manger Memory True and False Game (from Luke 2 and Matthew 2)
1. Mary is the mother of Jesus. (True)
2. There were 3 wise men,. (False, we don't really know! We do know they brought 3 gifts...but there could have been many wise men)
3. Jesus was visited by shepherds the night he was born. (True)
4. Joseph was Jesus' dad. (False. He was Jesus' earthly dad. Jesus is the Son of God)
5. Mary and Joseph had to go to Bethlehem to be counted in a census. (True)
6. They had to go to Bethlehem because they were from the family of Levi. (False)
7. The angels told the shepherds to wait about a week and they could see Jesus wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. (False)
8. The wise men also visited Jesus in the manger. (False, Matthew 2:11 they visited him in his house)
9. The king, Herod, was the first place the wise men stopped when they were looking for Jesus. (True)
10. There was a great star (light) in the heavens that led to Jesus. (True)
11. Herod the king told the wise men to come tell him when they found the baby because he wanted to go worship Jesus too. (True)
12. Herod the king was kind and loving. (False)
13. An angel told Mary she was going to have a baby even though she was not married. (True)
14. Angels appear a lot to tell about Jesus' coming- to Mary, Joseph, the shepherds and to the wise men. (True)
15. The angel's name was Samuel. (False, Gabriel)
16. Angels warn the wise men to go home the same way, stopping by Herod's palace to give him directions to Jesus. (False- they went home another way)
17. Angels told Joseph to take Mary and Jesus and run away to Israel so they would be safe. (False- they were to go to Egypt)
18. Two special people, Anna and Simeon, were waiting for Jesus at the temple so they could bless Him. (True)
19. Mary was really confused and a little afraid when Gabriel appeared to her. (True)
20. The name Jesus means Son of the Most High God.
May these questions help you teach your little ones and help you Keep Jesus In Your Christmas!
DM me your tips @kathylanham on Instagram
Collect your freebies at www.kathylanham.com
Join our Facebook Community- Productivity & Proverbs 31 Community
It is Free