Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, talk about allowing yourself to know what you know and act when you're ready.
In this episode, they talk about
- Healing Brett's relationship to tradition
- The need to understand "Why"
- Natasha's new workout
- "The Wolf" haircut
- Taking action when you're ready
- How your inner child affects your interacctions
- Giving your inner child "air time"
- Knowing when you need to act
- How knowledge can lead to self-compassion
- We're still in Mars retrograde
- Going at your own pace
- And more!
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Nicole Piar's "Witch Cats" oracle deck
- Gretchen Rubin's "The Happiness Project"
- Ladder strength training workouts
- Asheville hairdresser Coty Lillard at Sola Studios
- Britten LaRue's workshop about intentions