Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, talk about allowing yourself to know what you know and act when you're ready.
In this episode, they talk about:
- Early birthday presents for Natasha!
- Excitement vs gratitude
- New recording setup! (sorry for all the "popping p's!"; I'll figure it out)
- Real-time application of ICH skills!
- Talking to inner child before conflict (or other challenge)
- Our imaginary drug dealers need to get their shit together
- Sexist dentists (well, one in particular)
- Building a magical land
- Connecting to future self/guides/etc
- Who to invite to your magical land
- Natasha's getting buff
- This week's energy report
- And more!
- Pre-order Natasha's book (Healing Your Inner Child) and get a free recorded class! More info to come soon...
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to email@example.com
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mention on the show:
- Secret Language of Light oracle deck by Denise Jarvie
- Nicole Piar of Ghost Kitten Art