The Recruiting Brainfood Podcast
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep190 - The State of Global Mobility 2023
State of Global Mobility in 2023
Does anyone here have a plan for hiring globally this year?
Candidate shortages are persistent in many sectors, in many countries (see the UK and the NHS...) and for many employers there is no option other than to hire from overseas and relocate.
- What are the challenges of doing this at scale?
- Where do you even start?
- What territories have got an excess of labour?
- How do we tap into that market?
- Do we have to do 'destination branding'?
- How much of the process is performed in candidates home country?
- What about family, when do we start this conversation?
- How employers present an inclusive culture?
- What support is needed for relocation?
We're with Richard Bradley, VP, (Kelly Services), Ruben Tieken, Squad Lead (Immersive), Toby Culshaw, Talent Intelligence Lead (Amazon) & Federica Cei, Global Talent Acquisition Manager (SITA)
Ep190 is sponsored by our buddies Localyze
Localyze is the all-in-one platform that makes it easy to manage your global mobility needs in one simple place. We can guide you through your global mobility challenges, from relocating new hires to visa changes, postings and transfers between offices. By combining the power of our platform with our team’s and partners’ experience with global mobility, we can support you in successfully managing an international team.
Hiring globally for the best talent? Localyze it - free demo with one of our friendly team today
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com