Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, are excited to start a new recurring interview series featuring real-life healing stories from Natasha's clients. Hopefully, hearing the specific issues they faced, the tools they used and what it was all like will bring comfort, inspiration, or insight to others.
This week, they welcome comedy writer, Reductress founder, and former kind boy king, Beth Newell.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Beth's heckler comedy impulses
- Her brother's unexpected death
- Transferring her workaholic energy into spiritual practice
- Looking for answers externally
- Unexpected benefits of healing work
- Not enough support for emotional work in society
- "Running into" your inner child
- Not feeling accountable to everyone any more
- Having your own back
- Toxic Femininity and how women are taught to be
- Beth's past life as a kind boy king
- How not comforting Brett was to Natasha
- Brett's basically a black belt now
- The energy of the coming week
- The unexpected gifts of grief
- Fighting the flow
- And more!
- Pre-order Natasha's new book, Healing Your Inner Child, and get a free class. Details at highestlighthealing.com.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to email@example.com
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Beth's substack: bethnewell.substack.com
- Elyse Myers and Braden Bales on TikTok
- Many Lives, Many Master by Brian L. Weiss, MD
- The Artists Way by Julia Cameron
- Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Natasha's Energy Report on Mind Body Green