Wendy Nash is a Meditation Coach at Kindly Cut The Crap. Wendy teaches entrepreneurs how to introspect because she saw the impact that whatever CEO disowns is acted out at work. She has been observing the subjective experience of the mind through formal and informal studies. She has a somatic psychotherapy diploma, a Bachelor of Psychology Honors thesis on loving-kindness meditation, and a 2-year diploma in Mindfulness & Compassion. She's been practicing loving-kindness, insight, and other meditations for almost 20 years.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.kindlycutthecrap.com
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness helps me acknowledge that my emotions are true and they are not separate. They're not difficult. They are not foreign. They're part of me and valid.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I don't like breathing. I don't like Anapanasati. Actually, I think it's a really boring practice. And I haven't yet figured out why people do it. Because it just seems to not be one that I like.
- Book: Awakening Through Love: Unveiling Your Deepest Goodness by John Makransky
- App: Waking Up
- I have been bullied a lot throughout my life. That's been probably the one consistent theme. It started in my family, it kept going at school, and then it went all through work. And I think that I am a feminist, but I think there is something about women, that is not always kind.
- What I did is I put up with the bullying, and I applied my daily practices. So there's something called the 37 practices of a bodhisattva and I converted them into a phrasing. And I used to recite them every morning before my meditation practice. And that helped me. So if I wanted to bite back or bitch or whatever, that stopped me.
Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.