Andi Kacperski on Building the Largest Encyclopedia of Work Culture
Wouldn't it be great to get to know the naked truth about some companies' culture? No fluff just whatever it is being said by their employees.
Google searches related to work culture have increased significantly. People are interested in learning more about a company's employee experience, psychological safety, benefits, flexibility, equality, among other things.
While this is great, it can still be time-consuming to delve deeper into cultural challenges and specific companies or industries.
However, a new way of finding this information has emerged - A bunch of tech guys working with artificial intelligence are analyzing everything being said on the internet about corporate's work culture by employees. I got the hint to contact one of the founders of Culturama to discuss the creation of the largest encyclopedia of work culture.About Andi Kacperski
Andi Kacperski is a Co-Founder of Culturama, an advanced analytics tool for work culture that has been designed to assist leaders and HR teams in improving their people strategy.Connecting with Andi Kacperski
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kacperski/Trying Culturama Today you can try their data for free but you can also ask the Culturama guys to benchmark your company at https://culturama.is/
Culturama is a tool, offering insights on 130 work-related problems to help employees make informed career decisions and companies to understand where they stand vs. their competition. Our study covers 32 industries, the largest 1500 global organizations, and is based on automated analysis of 4.8 million employee opinions expressed in natural language.
What We Discussed in the Episode:
- Understanding the purpose of Addressing Work Culture Insights Deficiency
- How Culturama Differs from Employer Review Sites
- Top Work Challenges on Culturama - Most Sought-After Topics
- Gain an Unmatched Edge with Culturama - Learn from Competitor's Strengths and Weaknesses in People Management
- Impact of Collaboration in the Workplace - Insights from Culturama's Data
- Exploring the Key Traits of Successful Leadership - Insights from Culturama's Data
- Enabling Employee Wellbeing in the Workplace - Top Factors Identified - Insights from Culturama's Data
- Work Challenges Across Industries - Identifying the Best and Worst Performers - Insights from Culturama's Data
READ ALSO THIS -The Most Important Leadership Actions to Engage Employees an article by PeopleKult >> https://www.peoplekult.com/post/the-most-important-leadership-actions-to-engage-employees
It is Free