Episode 153 - Clever MFA, Rise Vision, and Conspiracy Theories
In this episode, we dive into the latest news in the K-12 technology world. We discuss who hacked into Fulton County, Georgia schools' computer systems, we touch on the FCC's Affordable Connectivity Program, and we trade thoughts on a Maine school that will begin biometric scanning for student attendance. We debrief the Clever MFA roadmap and how a student-friendly MFA could work. The main topic of the episode is an interview with the CEO of Rise Vision, Brian Loosbrock, where we discuss their digital displays and how they are revolutionizing the education industry.
News stories mentioned in the episode:
- New Fortinet RCE flaw in SSL VPN likely exploited in attacks
- Student hacks Fulton County Georgia schools' computer systems
- FCC's Affordable Connectivity Program consumer FAQ
- Maine school will begin biometric scanning data collection for students
- FTC order will require Blackbaud to delete unnecessary data, boost safeguards, settle charges of lax security
Join the K12TechPro.com Community.
Buy our merch!!!
Extreme Networks - Email email@example.com
Fortinet - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at email@example.com
Tweet us err X us @k12techtalkpod
Visit our LinkedIn page HERE
It is Free