Renting an Apartment and More:
- Why you should not rent a furnished apartment, unless the furniture is brand new. Always rent unfurnished if you can.
- Oriental Expat success stories in LA, and why Latinas won’t date them (unless of course they have money, and they usually do).
- Great inside advice on selecting the city and neighborhood you want to rent/live in.
- How to get a full-time, college educated, English speaking translator for 50 bucks a week (and why you’ll need one if you apartment hunt and don’t speak a lick of Spanglish).
- How to avoid paying a deposit, get a free month’s rent, and still have your landlord love you.