When Expats go into Business Part 1:
- Reasons why Expats succeed in business without really trying (or lying).
- Why nearly every 1st World franchise that lands has the midas touch,.. even ones that, by rights, shouldn’t have a chance. Example: Starbucks
- King of the sandbox,... A psychologic breakdown of the medium and upscale Latin consumer, and why their misguided perceptions work in your favor.
- Why Expats (outside of the tourist areas) tend to get the royal treatment, whether they deserve it or not.
- Analyzing that oh so common “hey, I can do that!” pipe dream that so many tourists and Expat wannabes down here have when they spot a nice Expat owned hotel , bar, or restaurant (and why it really is a pipe dream).