A Visit To A Latin American Pharmacy:
- Get every medicine you can get up north, plus, a thousand teas, brews, roots, animal parts and herbal concoctions you’ve never heard of. Need some powdered rattlesnake rattle? … ask and you shall receive.
- Why generic drugs down here are always 50% cheaper (or even more) than generics in the 1st world (but can you trust them?).
- Need a powerful drug or refill? No prescription necessary (no kidding). If so, then why isn’t everyone and his brother walking around like a lifeless zombie?
- Where pharmacists aren’t really pharmacists and doctors don’t play golf.
- Spanish vs English drug names. What are druggists selling and how do you know what to ask for?