News & Politics
BTL #90 - AFFLUENCING AFFLUENZA - 12/16/13
In Which We Discuss:
1. Bipartisan budget deal draws enough criticism from both parties to pass the House going away
2. When it comes to sign language interpreters in South Africa, you really get what you pay for
3. Colorado residents should no longer expect staying alive to be one of the perks of living near all that fresh mountain air
4. Do you know someone who suffers from Affluenza? Get them help immediately before their inevitable crime spree goes unpunished!
5. Brain Trust Live tells you the future in a segment on the 2016 primaries
6. Megyn Kelly really needs you to know that Santa Claus is white. Because children!
It is Free