News & Politics
The Dan Caplis Show - Aug 27, 2014 - Hr 2
1. Hickenlooper suggest granting clemency to Nathan Dunlap
--Is this a threat if he doesn't get elected in November
--Beauprez says he would enforce death penalty for Dunlap
--Hick still unclear on death penalty
--Bob Crowell (father of victim Sylvia Crowell) slams Hick
2. Ferguson - the case for police body cameras in Denver?
3. New poll shows African Americans think race relations have gotten worse since 2009
--Larry Elder/Lamont Hill debate on race relations
4. ISIS now demands $6.6 million ransom for 26-year-old American woman
--Should we pay?
5. Anti-abortion groups want Sen. Mark Udall to support limits on late-term abortions
6. Back to school - new school start times - how early is too early?
It is Free