1. Prayer of Consecration - the kind of prayer Jesus prayed it at Gethsemane - Trust God's voice for you and choose it over yours - Distrust and fear of God's will is of the devil
2. Paying in the Spirit - Jude 20. ... Building up yourselves in the most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost - 1 Cor 14:2 - shows what praying in the Spirit means - When you are praying in the Spirit, God leads you in the prayer to ask for what is necessary - Acts 2 ...the Spirit gave them utterance... - It builds you up. Jude 20, 1 Cor 4:12 he that speaker in tongues edifieth himself...
3. The prayer of Faith - Mark 11:24
4. The Prayer of Confession of Sins - If you omit this, you have become presumptuous, to approach God as one that had no sin - Romans 3:23 all have sinned - 1 John 1:8 if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us
5. Short and powerful prayers - Mark 4:36-39 - John 11:41
6. The Long Prayer - Luke 6:12
7. Loud prayers - Hebrews 5:7 ...strong crying and tears...
8. The Prayer of Thanksgiving - 1 Cor 5:18 ...in all things give thanks... - Eph 5:20 ...giving thanks always for all things... - Jesus prayed a thanksgiving prayer when Lazarus was dead - John 6:11 Jesus gave thanks in the face of shortage